Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:30
Wanted to let ya'll know, BLACK SEED OIL rubbed in your nostrils will stop a cold in its tracks. I tried it, told my fren and she did. STOPPED the cold from going into the lungs. This guy didn't do it and his cold lasted app two weeks longer than mine. SHOUT OUT TO GOD FOR BLACK SEED OIL>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 09:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I love Black Seed Oil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 09:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
GAME CHANGER>

16 August, 09:42
Indeed it is.

Everybody is like HOW are you losing weight. I wasn't big but now almost high schoolish weight. My frens are using it now.
09:43 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
16 August, 09:45
Black Seed oil for weight loss? Do tell!

16 August, 09:47
Yeah it is amazing!!! My friends and family are like WHAT are ya doing, lol. Back to normal weight, always had a theory that crap about aging was just that. AND it overrides cortisol which can cause weight gain. I am like HOW am I still as stressed yet losing weight. LOOKED that particular aspect up, BINGO.

16 August, 09:47
In my fifties, and mama said, "you don't even have that stomach most women get when they get older" PROVES the theory again.