jcrew_756 @jcrew_756
16 August, 05:11
My friends, this is the most important battle in human history. If we can't grow our own food, we depend forever on the system. — MEGA POST —

__
“Animals are dirty and dangerous. Rainwater is poisonous - you can't eat stuff that was grown outside!” Traditional farming and ranching is antequated and illegal!”

Sounds ridiculous -- beyond belief! But so does people wearing cloth masks OUTSIDE for two years. These same people could be made to fear food overnight.

And this move is happening now:

* "Rainwater ALL over Earth has PFAS” -- new study claims “forever chemicals” are now in gardens and animals raised outdoors -- remember they are already shutting down farms for PFAS contamination (see my report here) — now extending the contamination to the entire biosphere!

... literally, from the researcher: "we’re in a place now where you can’t live anywhere on the planet, and be sure that the environment is safe.” This is the design. The divorce of man from nature. Separ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
And the kick in the gut of all of this, the people warning of how terrible everything is are the same ones that made it terrible. Everything we do needs to have a blessing said over it. when i planted my garden, i asked for God to clean the ground i plant in and i pray over all of my property. Any food that goes into our bodies that I'm cooking, all the way to snacks, i say a blessing over. Everything we do, if we pray and include God in everything and believe in what we're asking for and trust in the Lord, it will be done.
09:31 AM - Aug 16, 2022
In response jcrew_756 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 August, 09:48
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 August, 10:11
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Amen..❤️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 August, 09:37
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Yes it sounds so simple that we should always include God and make him first in every little thing we do! Thank you!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 August, 10:15
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
it's the easiest thing to do and that's all God asks of us, trust, faith and obedience..🙏❤️