Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A four minute video encouragement from me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/...
07:55 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 August, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Excellent video Martin, as usual, always sharing from the heart. Ty!

The end won’t be for everyone, but how we experience it needs only to be observed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 August, 07:55
Thank you for the pep talk. You touched on something vital IMO.
Is CV19 the “scare event”? I pray it is, or virtually everyone I know including family is vulnerable to the jab chemical cocktail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
17 August, 03:09
Thanks, Martin. Great to see you on the screen instead of behind the camera! Of course, if it is a fake genocide, it will have been constructed as a way of breaking and expunging the mind-control parasite. Thus people who are being controlled will need to believe it is real. They need to believe that they have made an error of judgement which could prove fatal for themselves, their dependants or their medical clientele. There will therefore be some necessary anguish and recriminations, even if later it can be revealed to have been faked from the outset by White Hats. There is also another possible aspect. There is an argument that human population has grown too large for sustainability without exhausting certain resources, which creates friction between the haves and have-nots. Perhaps the kill shot was secretly modified to become mainly an effective control on fertility. Perhaps in future you will choose or pay to be fertile. We can of course then blame the crooks for saving humanity

Not Important @Notimportant
17 August, 11:45
👋🏻💙

It's interestung that i've had my own personal FLIP, where truths (even deeper truths) don't freak me out as much now..altho the last few recent were rough, but a def 0personal flip/shift has happened where i learn a truth & go "ok...lets dig a little or gonna let that sit a bit & what is it teaching me?"

WHAT has become "freaky feeling" is trying to do this fake everyday life paying bills, getting food, renewing car tags & exp license! Now, in the everyday life ...i've never felt more like a walking talking robot/cyborg/clone so to speak...where bdays, holidays, routines all feel like a trapped groundhogs day now🔥 like a hamster entertaining itself inside a caged environment on REPEAT!

The new life phase is now learning to break out of all mind control, as best we can, & learn to be our own creators of the future life we want while waiting for other to "cut the matrix cord" & join us.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
17 August, 01:29

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
so true, i dont want to be apart of any of that. frre and in nature is what i try to manifest,

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 August, 06:05

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I can relate!

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
17 August, 11:27
Thanks for doing this. There’s quite a bit of us on the side of “right” but few that have been watching the slow motion collision from the beginning. It’s hard to find people that understand the ramifications that are coming. It’s probably best that we don’t have many to comiserate with all the time because that’s a futile exercise. Much of the battle, personally, is taking breaks from the pain to dream of the possibilities.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
17 August, 03:05
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I think we will know better this fall/winter when we have a new cycle of flu/influenza/coronavirus make the rounds. We will see if there is truth that the boosters are further weakening the immune system to the point that people will have a hard time fighting off wild viruses. I have a BIL close to death with a fast moving, aggressive cancer and am hearing stories of a huge number of cancers happening in my city. It is hard though to correlate that with the vaccine isn't it?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
18 August, 07:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It;s real. Had three jabbed friend's die from sudden death heart attacks. One has a rash that won't go away. All in the last two months. Winter is going to be hell.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
17 August, 11:22
Just a heads up.
I am currently sound biting your videos.
Nothing sinister
Just an Idea for a music video (my thing)
If you want to review it before posting just say so and I will comply.
You will have the final yea or nay on posting
May not even happen unless I can find the right music.
I have these ideas all the time.
Many never get past the idea phase.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
17 August, 11:24
In response Free Music to his Publication
here's an example of something similar i did several years back.

https://ourtube.co.uk/v/19...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
17 August, 11:18
Thank you Martin! Loved hearing the voice for the words you communicate. Would love to see you do more videos. 💜

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
17 August, 11:17
Thanks Martin!! We are READY!
I think😬

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 August, 11:03
Thank you, Martin. Your encouraging words are much appreciated, and it's nice to see you and hear your voice. 🙏❤️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
17 August, 10:43
Deep Gratitude Martin for posting this. I am trying to live my life in the same manner. I relate to everything you stated more than you know..

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
17 August, 10:30
1 day at a time 🙏
loved this Martin…..

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 August, 10:30
Thank you Martin!! ❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
17 August, 10:24
Thank you for sharing.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 August, 10:21
Thanks Martin. Great video!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 August, 10:12
:)

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
17 August, 09:48
Thank you! So very true! ☺️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 August, 09:48
Thank you for all you do for this movement.
This one is for you 💛✨

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 August, 09:41
Loved it!
Thank you.

Ken Mac @KenMac
16 August, 06:53
Thanks for pep talk, Captain! 🇬🇧🇺🇸😀👍

Everybody else = Stay alert! (As my Dad used to tell me before each deployment)

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 August, 10:09
Thank you for that. I’m glad that I found you on AU!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 August, 10:09

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 August, 10:08

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 August, 10:07
Thank you, Martin! ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 August, 10:05
Treading water we are. Not where we want to be, but thank God, NOT where we were. And tending to the plasters on our spirits and bodies facilitates healing. THAT most definately is where we want to be. Whole. And we are soon going to be of much service to our friendenemies & fauxfamilies. That is the truely one selfish thing I desire most…undoing the program induced psychosis of those dear to us & restoring relationships.
Thank you for sound logic & encouragment.
🕊

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 August, 09:41
Thank you Martin, very uplifting this 16/8/2020. Be well and GOD BLESS.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
16 August, 09:05
Love your clear and concise speak. Same when you write:)
Agree, moabs incoming sqqn. Much thanks for encouragement, MG!

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
16 August, 08:38
Thank you Martin. We are certainly in uncharted territory right now and knowing what's true or a lie has become a necessary skill to achieve. I have found that not knowing gives me a sense of relief and therefore I can focus on daily task and doing what's right in front of me instead of thinking I have to figure everything out. We will all find out together what lies ahead and in the meantime building our social interactions with other's will be a blessing to us when we do. We will be able to help each other through the process. Have a wonderful day!