Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 August, 03:57
For now I can't post videos...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
16 August, 04:02
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 04:16
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I upload it and when it's finished an error is reported, I'll try again a little later... 🙏

16 August, 04:24
Yeah, that happens to me a lot too, with certain vids, I try & try many times but they do what your saying.. Thought it was only me!!
Wish I could see what you have!!!

16 August, 04:29
Can't even post an image, probably a storage capacity problem, had this before and it took @administrator intervention to solve...

16 August, 04:38
Well, mine was different as in I could post anything else except certain things.... Strange, they were really good though, the one's that weren't allowed! It did make me wonder why!

16 August, 05:29
Normally I can post whatever I want, to my knowledge there is zero censure on AU...

I don't know however it has happened maybe a dozen times...
Who knows.. not to worry. ☺️
06:01 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Layney 888 Z- K3K, click on at the bottom under it