Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
16 August, 03:57
For now I can't post videos...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
16 August, 04:02
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 04:16
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I upload it and when it's finished an error is reported, I'll try again a little later... 🙏

16 August, 04:24
Yeah, that happens to me a lot too, with certain vids, I try & try many times but they do what your saying.. Thought it was only me!!
Wish I could see what you have!!!

16 August, 04:29
Can't even post an image, probably a storage capacity problem, had this before and it took @administrator intervention to solve...

Well, mine was different as in I could post anything else except certain things.... Strange, they were really good though, the one's that weren't allowed! It did make me wonder why!
04:38 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
16 August, 05:29
Normally I can post whatever I want, to my knowledge there is zero censure on AU...

16 August, 06:01
I don't know however it has happened maybe a dozen times...
Who knows.. not to worry. ☺️