Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 August, 01:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
15 August, 08:25
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Fox11 LA had live aerial news footage of the accident, on utube, before they even knew it was Heche. It was a 35:06 min video. I went back later and the video had been edited down to 15:04 min. One of the parts I wanted to look at again, that got cut out, was the part where you first see her on the stretcher. I found that scene on another person's video. It is at the 2:21 mark. So "supposedly" her legs are severely burnt. If that is true why would this "paramedic" being holding her ankles?
https://youtu.be/nOv9eLNaW...
Anne Heche Crash Secrets Revealed! - YouTube

Anne Heche Crash Secrets Revealed! Footage of the both crashes and a full outline of what happened from multiple angles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
Stu Mundel was the SkyFox aerial photo journalist for this event.
Part of what got cut out from the original was his commentary about her sitting up on the stretcher which was: "victim tried to get out", "something for the record books right there, creepy, straight out creepy", "yeah, he jumped up and he was like trying to get away".
08:36 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Soul Shine, click on at the bottom under it