Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
15 August, 09:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
at first i figured she had been executed.

but then they said she was working on a trafficking video so i figured she was a white hat and was going into witness protection.

then i remembered she was in WAG THE DOG !!

its like Alec Baldwin shooting the girl that grew up on the sub base from HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER !!!

Q loves his movies and has a wicked sense of irony.

as Elon Musk (ie Q) said the other day "fate loves irony"

enjoy the show !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
15 August, 08:25
Fox11 LA had live aerial news footage of the accident, on utube, before they even knew it was Heche. It was a 35:06 min video. I went back later and the video had been edited down to 15:04 min. One of the parts I wanted to look at again, that got cut out, was the part where you first see her on the stretcher. I found that scene on another person's video. It is at the 2:21 mark. So "supposedly" her legs are severely burnt. If that is true why would this "paramedic" being holding her ankles?
https://youtu.be/nOv9eLNaW...
Anne Heche Crash Secrets Revealed! - YouTube

Anne Heche Crash Secrets Revealed! Footage of the both crashes and a full outline of what happened from multiple angles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
15 August, 08:36
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Stu Mundel was the SkyFox aerial photo journalist for this event.
Part of what got cut out from the original was his commentary about her sitting up on the stretcher which was: "victim tried to get out", "something for the record books right there, creepy, straight out creepy", "yeah, he jumped up and he was like trying to get away".

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
15 August, 06:12

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
15 August, 05:49
The video of her coming out of the body bag on the stretcher, gives me absolute chills.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 August, 05:52
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
Princess Diana same

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
15 August, 05:01

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
15 August, 04:58
That person needs a fookin bra! Yuk!

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
15 August, 04:01
what is the latest movie about human trafficing?
Toxic Skies was releases 2008

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 August, 03:57
We found "Toxic Skies" on Dish, Amazon Prime network. It's free to watch with ads.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 August, 03:49

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 August, 03:48

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 August, 03:06
If she dated Ellen Degenrate, she prob got a lot of intel. 🙄

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
16 August, 08:15
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
15 August, 02:13
Did you see that video? She sure was unwilling to die!

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
15 August, 03:10
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Yes, this video shows her sitting up and trying to get out of the body bag! https://anonup.com/thread/...

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 August, 01:17
Watched Toxic Skies this weekend. Lots of dots to connect in this as well.

https://youtu.be/KvIGn-7WE...
Toxic Skies - YouTube

Anne Heche stars as a World Health Organization Doctor who uncovers the real cause of an epidemic is the government's secret chem-trail program.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 August, 03:14
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Is this film only 11 min long? Not sure I'm finding the right link. Don't want to be signing in on youtube so won't watch it there.