Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
One of my kids refused to listen and got the jab. Diagnosed with an imuno-disorder and blood clots in her legs. This is very difficult for me to ask but could you think of Charlie for me in your prayers? Please and thank you..
03:02 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
18 August, 05:12
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ I believe in power of Prayer and miracles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
18 August, 05:09
Prayers for Charlie πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God heal him βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 August, 03:47
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

17 August, 11:44
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Thank you..πŸ™πŸ»

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
17 August, 12:34
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
16 August, 11:48
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Amber Stone @Stonesdetox
16 August, 10:46
@realtoddejones πŸ™πŸΌfor charlie tonight Joe. Please contant support @stonesdetox .com. I can help detox the poison πŸ™πŸΌ

17 August, 12:04
In response Amber Stone to her Publication
Thank you

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 August, 10:37
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Just Diana @Diana19
16 August, 10:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 August, 10:07
In Yeshua's name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 August, 10:05
Just checking in on you Joe. Hoping that Charlie is feeling all of the healing energy and that you both are gaining strength from everyone's prayers. I would suggest that she take Dr Z's detox. I know Dr Stella also has detox products. I take the detox after being sick. There is also a man named Dr Rich that might be able to help. He is affiliated with the original Mark Z YouTube channel. There are products they sell that might be able to help. I know he is on Telegram as well.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 August, 09:54
πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 August, 09:09
Praying for Charlie.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 August, 07:23
praying for Charlie!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 August, 06:22
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 August, 12:10
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
16 August, 11:59
Of Course! Prayers to you and Charlie! God Bless!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
16 August, 10:34
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am What I am @OfLight
16 August, 09:36
sending prayers and healing light energy!

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
16 August, 09:04
πŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
16 August, 08:43
yes Dear Friend

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 August, 08:37
prayers and vibes upπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’š

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
16 August, 08:37
β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Gray 359 @Gray359
16 August, 05:07
πŸ™πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 August, 04:12
Sending πŸ™πŸ™ and πŸ’žβœ¨

17 August, 11:43
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»Thank you Rita. I had no idea this many would respond.

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
16 August, 03:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
16 August, 02:07
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

#prayerteam

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
16 August, 01:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 August, 12:37
πŸ™πŸ™ for yall all! Check out turmeric benefits when ya get a chance it might help both naturally!!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 August, 12:26
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 August, 12:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for Charlie.