Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
15 August, 03:02
One of my kids refused to listen and got the jab. Diagnosed with an imuno-disorder and blood clots in her legs. This is very difficult for me to ask but could you think of Charlie for me in your prayers? Please and thank you..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 August, 04:12
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Sending 🙏🙏 and 💞✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
🙏🏻Thank you Rita. I had no idea this many would respond.
11:43 AM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 August, 01:29
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
It's AU Joe - we're all here for each other and many of us believe in the miracle of prqyer - we've seen them happen💫
Please let us know how Charlie's doing?

17 August, 01:47
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Charlie is doing okay except for a limp as far as I can see. We shared a few warm moments yesterday. She still shuts down if anything is mentioned about all of this. Apparently she's the type that has to experience and deal with cognitive dissonance on her own.
Thank you very much for asking otherwise I would understand it less myself. I realize that when people ask me questions about my kids it pushes me to be more thoughful of them.. and myself as a father.. Again.. Thank you.