Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 August, 09:52
Since when do body bags open themselves?

Just another hollywood false flag, nothing to see here!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 August, 09:58
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 August, 10:37
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I had a friend who spoke out about trafficking and hollywood...
He was killed in much the same way on 3 Aug.
He was not famous like the stars, but many of them knew him...
His side job was being a realtor and he did not touch homes or mansions under 3 million.
All obituaries and notices have been wiped.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
15 August, 10:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
So sorry about the loss if your friend! God bless him for doing the right thing and trying to protect the children. WWG1WGA Hugs

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 August, 10:47
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you for your kindness.
The best thing that comes out of all of this is that I hope and pray that this all goes away for future generations.
There are more good than bad.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
You’re welcome. I truly believe that we are all here at this time for a reason. I literally almost died last year and I’m still here. “Many are called, few are chosen.” I believe that all of us are truly helping to erradicate so much evil. We are here to help those that dont have a voice. Hopefully, for all future generations. WWG1WGA Hugs
11:03 AM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it