Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 August, 09:52
Since when do body bags open themselves?

Just another hollywood false flag, nothing to see here!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 August, 09:58
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 August, 10:37
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I had a friend who spoke out about trafficking and hollywood...
He was killed in much the same way on 3 Aug.
He was not famous like the stars, but many of them knew him...
His side job was being a realtor and he did not touch homes or mansions under 3 million.
All obituaries and notices have been wiped.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
So sorry about the loss if your friend! God bless him for doing the right thing and trying to protect the children. WWG1WGA Hugs
10:43 AM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 August, 10:47
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you for your kindness.
The best thing that comes out of all of this is that I hope and pray that this all goes away for future generations.
There are more good than bad.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
15 August, 11:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You’re welcome. I truly believe that we are all here at this time for a reason. I literally almost died last year and I’m still here. “Many are called, few are chosen.” I believe that all of us are truly helping to erradicate so much evil. We are here to help those that dont have a voice. Hopefully, for all future generations. WWG1WGA Hugs