Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Since when do body bags open themselves?

Just another hollywood false flag, nothing to see here!!
09:52 AM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 August, 02:05
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
What about that second stretcher next to the sidewalk? Looks like it has a body on it, doesn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
15 August, 01:42
Maybe she's under protection??? Also it's Hollywood, maybe not her, a movie so to speak. Anything is possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 10:53
The drugs they gave her must have worn off, and she woke up. On Fox they digitized her out, so you could NOT see she was struggling to get away, alive, very conscious and NOT BURNED.

Did you notice her car was pulled out of a garage ... who rams at "high speeds" their car perfectly into a garage ...?
All a set up.

I am What I am @OfLight
15 August, 10:26
I am pretty sure that was when they got her out of the car.

I am What I am @OfLight
16 August, 09:01
In response I am What I am to her Publication
however if she was put on life support how was she able to get up and move like that.. doesn't make sense!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 August, 10:25
I see the movie playing making it obvious that if you go against [them] [they] try to kill you
And I believe she is safe in WH custody...
my take of course

Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 August, 09:58

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 August, 10:37
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I had a friend who spoke out about trafficking and hollywood...
He was killed in much the same way on 3 Aug.
He was not famous like the stars, but many of them knew him...
His side job was being a realtor and he did not touch homes or mansions under 3 million.
All obituaries and notices have been wiped.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 August, 02:01
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Their version of damage control exposes them more and more. The cat is out of the bag and the hole in the bag is unmendable. If she is dead it didn't happen until they got her away from the cameras another Seth Rich kind of thing. The MSM facts don't match the evidence.