Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
I have tried edibles twice. The first time, I noticed no big change. The next time i doubled the dose. I spent at least a half an hour sobbing and kicking in my bed and i couldn’t stop myself. I’ve never cried so hard for so long, even when i was going through the hardest time of my life. It felt like my body was disconnected from my mind. I wasn’t thinking about anything specific to make me cry so hard. Now I wonder if my reaction was more about learning and going through all the dark things i have the last few years and releasing the emotions that all those mind “connections” created.
10:46 AM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kevsqt in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
15 August, 10:52
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
i know we’re talking about different substances but i can’t help but wonder if they have similar effects. i don’t have any desire to do edibles anymore. if i were ever feel like i need it later in life i’d rather grow my own and smoke it. 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396