Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
15 August, 10:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have tried edibles twice. The first time, I noticed no big change. The next time i doubled the dose. I spent at least a half an hour sobbing and kicking in my bed and i couldn’t stop myself. I’ve never cried so hard for so long, even when i was going through the hardest time of my life. It felt like my body was disconnected from my mind. I wasn’t thinking about anything specific to make me cry so hard. Now I wonder if my reaction was more about learning and going through all the dark things i have the last few years and releasing the emotions that all those mind “connections” created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
i know we’re talking about different substances but i can’t help but wonder if they have similar effects. i don’t have any desire to do edibles anymore. if i were ever feel like i need it later in life i’d rather grow my own and smoke it. 😆
10:52 AM - Aug 15, 2022
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kevsqt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KevsQt Christine, click on at the bottom under it