JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 August, 09:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 August, 11:24
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
LIGHT always wins over darkness. It only takes a spark of light to begin the process. Choose to be a spark of LIGHT in the darkness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, By John Denver

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What One Man Can Do John Denver Memorials and Tributes - YouTube

A collection of photos of various memorials to John from around the world.All photos taken from various internet sites. No copyright infringement intended. ...

06:54 AM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
15 August, 06:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
i believe he is in witness protection & not dead

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 August, 06:16
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I HOPE and PRAY that this is SO. There are A Lot of QUESTIONS in Regard to the Reports of His Death.
John and I SHARE A BIRTHDAY of DECEMBER 31st, the Last Day Before the NEW YEAR. I have ALWAYS had a DEEP SPIRITUAL CONNECTION to His Music and Spiritual Vision.
Let Us Hope that John and Many Others We Believed to be Gone, is part of the RESURRECTION EVENT that Celebrates the REBIRTH of OUR REPUBLIC while Simultaneously becomes a LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS through which All Other Countries will Create Independent, Sovereign Governments based Upon the Political and Spiritual Principles ENSHRINED in Our Founding Documents and GUARANTEED in Our CONSTITUTION!
Where We Go ONE, We Go ALL
It's GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!
LOVE WINS!
BIGLY!!!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 August, 12:23
Oh this just hits home, I love this man and his music which has a home in my heart! Beautiful memorial, beautiful song, hope to go there soon! He truly lived by his heart!♥️♥️🌹🌹Miss him!😢😢

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 August, 08:42
I live in Colorado and have visited the John Denver Memorial Park in Aspen. Thanks for sharing. 😇