Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 August, 07:21
Juan O Savin

The Order of the Garter is a breeding program..
between Royal families.
William is the 1000th Knight of the Round Table.
In Gematria zeros don’t mean anything
so William is # 1
The One
the first born in 460 years..
who has the blood of ALL the royal families in his veins..
Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is the actual name
of the “Windsors..”
Saxe-Coburg-Gotha represents 7 royal families
Diana represented 6 royal families..
In the occult they have a ritual.. to create The Moon Child..
That’s what Rosemary’s Baby’s about.
A CHILD BORN VIA RITUALS
TO BE THE BODILY INCARNATION OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF.
There’s this dance
getting all the right bloodlines & this child
conceived under a Lunar Eclipse.
Then anticipating an Eclipse.. on 6-21-82
William was born..
Wizards & Merlins coordinated everything in the dance
so Diana was impregnated
& then induced to have William on THAT date..
Princess Diana.. came to understand..
the destiny they were moving William towards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 August, 10:50
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So did Diana know? Did she willingly participate in the conception or was she forced to participate like a handmaidens tale type of conception?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🤷‍♀️ I've hard quite a few versions of how she
"conceived" both her children
& if those stories are true, then it was horrific.

So you ask, why didn't she run?
Leaving one of the most powerful bloodline families on Earth
was no easy task!! đź’Şđź’Ą
10:55 PM - Aug 14, 2022
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 August, 09:09
She may have tried to run. How would we know? They certainly wouldn’t report it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 August, 11:32
Juan told us exactly where she conceived and the date and I think time was specific as well.
He told us where they were at the time but I cant remember the name of the place.
He said that even the Luciferians considered it the most evil place on the whole earth.
It seemed like an English name like a castle or something
Wish I could remember but I had never heard of the place and am terrible with names.

Said it had to be a certain place and date and time, equal parts of the bloodline families.

She was one brave woman to have found out who they really were, literally danced in the devils viper pit and was brave enough and had the sense enough to get out.

I have also heard that the younger son we know as Prince Harry is not her real child.

That she swapped out her real son to save him.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 August, 11:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As I understand it, Nana,
the conception of both her "children"
were similar to the film Rosemary's Baby —
a ritiluistic r*pe.
I believe they took place in the dungeons
underneath Buckingham Palace
where the carnage, being part of the ceremony,
was vomitus.

Consider this for a moment.
Diana was a prisoner of some of the most
revolting satanists ever on Earth,
had been r*ped & terrified & threatened by demons
& yet — she was still a BLAZING WITH LIGHT.
AND she was so BRAVE & STRONG-WILLED ENOUGH
to GET OUT!!!

I also heard she swapped out real Harry
for this [horrible] fake.

Whatever the truth turns out to be
she has my unceasing admiration
& is a true Queen of Hearts 💞🙏💝

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
15 August, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
she 'concieved" in Mothers of Darkness Castle.
“Bloodlines of the Illuminati”
“p. 205) cites a secret castle situated near the village of Muno in Belgium. This castle is a center of the occult and has a cathedral with a dome containing 1000 lights. The castle is referred to as the Mothers-of-Darkness castle, Monarch programming is performed on children there. This castle is also known as the “Castle of Kings”. Its real name is “Chateau des Amerois” and it is located in Bouillon (Belgium), near the village of Muno. This castle and its domain, the Muno forest once belonged to Prince Philippe of Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha, Count of Flanders and father of King Albert I. He purchased the property in 1869 to the Marquis van der Noot d’Assche. The castle was built in 1877 for Philippe of Saxe-Cobourg Gotha by the architect Gustave Saintenoy. It has 365 windows.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 August, 11:30
I read Charles HATED Harry & banished him to
Ireland, where he eventually died. The Harry we
see is a double.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 August, 11:40
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I remember about 3 yrs ago late one night I read a story that pretty much vanished the next day or so that was reporting that the real son of Diana was murdered in a hotel overseas somewhere maybe Ireland or somewhere.
I had posted it on twit wit to ask if anyone knew about it.
A woman that was an acct that I believed at the time might have actually been Diana messaged me to ask me where did I hear that and where did I find the story. She seemed very upset at it not at me but upset over the story so then I felt really bad for posting it that night.
I think I took it down that night and I never saw anything else about it. I surely prayed that is was not true as I knew what it was like to loose a child and I still feel bad hoping that is was not true when ever I remember it.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 August, 11:14
Yeah..Poor thing.. I really hope she was able to escape and is just in hiding.