Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 August, 03:56
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 August, 03:52
Haha!! 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
15 August, 03:51
😂🤣😂

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 August, 11:25
at least it was a made up character.

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
15 August, 10:28
But......do you notice that ‘Col. Sanders’ is STILL an old white dude???

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 August, 09:40
😂🤣
its true
what greater honor was there to see aunt jemima being honored on a household item for all eternity
instead [they] tried to turn it into something ugly
now i dont buy their shitty sugary fake food!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 09:09

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 08:39
All part of their plan to erase history.
Karens gonna walk this country right off the cliff!

River Song @RiverS0ng
15 August, 08:32
It's racist that they removed her!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 August, 07:55
I was wondering how this was going to effect the people of different ethnic backgrounds? I thought it was a slap to the black people to remove Aunt Jemima, also a slap to Native Americans to remove the Indian on the Land O lakes butter. Don’t get me started on the Washington Redskins.
Another way to erase history.

Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
15 August, 08:45
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Seeing as how the MIL has Apache, Blackhawk, Chinook, Lakota helicopters, and Tomahawk missiles, it makes no sense for our politicians to go agressuvely after the name of a football team.

Nothing like distractions from the real problems with our dysfunctional, corrupt government, eh?

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
15 August, 09:00
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
They took our Fighting Sioux away 10 years ago😢

American Girl @Americangirl
15 August, 06:55
lol😆🤣

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
15 August, 02:40
Everytime I see their NEW NAME for Aunt Jemima ... I just laugh ... it's SO STUPID!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
15 August, 12:20
They literally took away the Indian and kept the land.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 August, 11:43
Jfk Jr. is alive.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 August, 11:19
redline

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 August, 10:54
omg...

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
14 August, 10:28
We still have Aunt Jemima in GA

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 August, 11:15
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
think we do in alabama but not sure, will check it out

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
14 August, 11:49
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
I liked her better when she looked like Mammy from Gone With The Wind. I switched to Mrs Butterworth.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 August, 10:23
🤣 Ahhh this made my day

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
14 August, 10:11
dude with the long hair might be my long lost twin lol my mind is blown

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
14 August, 09:57
I feel it's more racist that she was removed ..love this though where is my aunty lol

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts