Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
14 August, 09:39
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
I was wondering how this was going to effect the people of different ethnic backgrounds? I thought it was a slap to the black people to remove Aunt Jemima, also a slap to Native Americans to remove the Indian on the Land O lakes butter. Don’t get me started on the Washington Redskins.
Another way to erase history.
07:55 AM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
15 August, 09:00
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
They took our Fighting Sioux away 10 years ago😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
15 August, 10:28
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
hey! im in your neck of the woods 😊

Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
15 August, 08:45
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Seeing as how the MIL has Apache, Blackhawk, Chinook, Lakota helicopters, and Tomahawk missiles, it makes no sense for our politicians to go agressuvely after the name of a football team.

Nothing like distractions from the real problems with our dysfunctional, corrupt government, eh?