Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
***Arthritis Update***

A friend of mine told me to try Turmeric supplements for arthritis, which I did. (Results below). For many years, I was able to treat my arthritis using a Red Bali strain of Kratom, until a out a week ago. The pain was so severe, my wife had to help me stand up just from sitting in a chair and even getting out of bed in the mornings.

Friday, August 12, I took two (2) Turmeric Curcumin capsules at 3:30 pm. Upon waking on Saturday, I had practically zero pain. *Also to note, on Friday, I stopped taking kratom and 800mg ibuprofen altogether.*.

Saturday morning, I took two more and was relatively pain free all day. This morning (Sunday) I took another two, and still experiencing VERY little pain.

Going to continue taking it, but so far, DAMN what a difference! I never expected it to work that fast, but I’m loving it!

*No side effects noticed thus far.
06:15 PM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
25 November, 02:52
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Turmeric is also a blood thinner. Stop taking it for 2 weeks prior to any surgery or procedure you may have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 November, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 November, 11:21

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 November, 11:02
I have Lupus and put tummeric in anything I can...really helps the pain

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 August, 08:50
I love turmeric.

It's great as an anti-inflammatory.

One of my friends sells various forms of turmeric and has provided them to me when I helped take care of his beautiful dog, Bugsy.😇

I have posted about the benefits of turmeric before, but just wanted to mention that there are various forms of turmeric that help provide relief. There are obviously capsules, but he has given me honey with turmeric with black pepper that is delicious as well as turmeric ointment that basically provides immediate pain relief for injuries/pain.

Please note that turmeric is best absorbed with black pepper.

If you would like his information re: products, let me know.

Hope you feel better.

Sending love & light and keeping you in my prayers.

https://www.drugs.com/mtm/...

https://newsnetwork.mayocl...

2👇

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 August, 07:09
Glad you are feeling better....🙏🤗

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 August, 07:08
What tablets of Turmeric did you take??

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
14 August, 08:22
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I used the Nature Made brand. 500mg per capsule. 😎👍
I’m going to begin taking three per day tomorrow

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 August, 06:39
Also is there a milligram etc I need to look for?

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
14 August, 08:22
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I used the Nature Made brand. 500mg per capsule. 😎👍
I’m going to begin taking three per day tomorrow

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 August, 06:37
yup Im convinced its a cure all! you can use it for skin problems, burns, stomach issues, back issues, arthritis, reversing diabetes (check out the trails), open wounds, scars and the list goes on and on!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 August, 06:36
I am definitely gonna look into this. I have arthritis in my left hand.. and of course I am left handed 🙄. Also I was told I hsve a bone spur C6 disc that causes numbess and pain. I am currently on gabapentin or I cant feel my hand. Turmeric might be helpful. Thank you for posting this 🙂

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 August, 08:52
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Please see my comment above.

There are so many different forms of turmeric that can help.

Sending love, light and prayers.🕊💖💫🙏✝️