Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
14 August, 06:15
***Arthritis Update***

A friend of mine told me to try Turmeric supplements for arthritis, which I did. (Results below). For many years, I was able to treat my arthritis using a Red Bali strain of Kratom, until a out a week ago. The pain was so severe, my wife had to help me stand up just from sitting in a chair and even getting out of bed in the mornings.

Friday, August 12, I took two (2) Turmeric Curcumin capsules at 3:30 pm. Upon waking on Saturday, I had practically zero pain. *Also to note, on Friday, I stopped taking kratom and 800mg ibuprofen altogether.*.

Saturday morning, I took two more and was relatively pain free all day. This morning (Sunday) I took another two, and still experiencing VERY little pain.

Going to continue taking it, but so far, DAMN what a difference! I never expected it to work that fast, but Iā€™m loving it!

*No side effects noticed thus far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 August, 06:39
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Also is there a milligram etc I need to look for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
I used the Nature Made brand. 500mg per capsule. šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘
Iā€™m going to begin taking three per day tomorrow
08:22 PM - Aug 14, 2022
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danny Yoda, click on at the bottom under it