Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
03 February, 08:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 February, 12:41
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
I think of the illustrations that would go with each description, on the MAP...
I can only imagine my laughter!☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
04 February, 01:15
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
What we are well known for, The Hatfields and The McCoys, need I say more? 😂🤣

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
04 February, 09:26
In response Patriot May to her Publication
The McCoy's are my family..really really. My Grandma had manyyy brothers and sisters. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my Mccoy family. And history DID get alot of info about both sides WRONG

04 February, 10:02
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Wow, really, that is awesome! Every year we have a re-enactment of the feud; I actually live in Hatfield and McCoy country. One of their homesteads is only a 20 miles from me. It is so awesome to meet someone who knows about my history. God bless you

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
04 February, 10:07
In response Patriot May to her Publication
yes we are the Mccoy's on my dads side of family. We are a hugeeee family. We are spread out in Arkansas, Florida, Texas and I believe some of the family moved to Tennessee & Mississippi

Have you seen any pictures of where it all went down? I can try and send you some if you haven't.
10:13 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot May, click on at the bottom under it