I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Who else can say they have not profited at all from this movement? I haven't. I don't even sign the memes I've made, and it's definitely in the thousands, because it's not about me, it's about US!
02:18 PM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 August, 02:36
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I try to spread laughter and dump as much knowledge I dig up as I can. I don't know anything about this plan, I'm not an insider, but I believe in it because I believe the world can be a better place for everyone, and this plan wants to do that, so I'm totally onboard. The only thing I want from this movement is for my kids to know that their father stood for what he believed in and never bowed down to what everyone else said or thought. I want my kids to remember me as a fighter. I want my kids to be able to be asked who their hero is, and without reserve, say it was me. To accomplish that, I must keep fighting and holding the line, because they are all that matters to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 August, 04:07
If we knew the plan so would the opponent/ enemy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
14 August, 04:09
Amen my brother in CHRIST!!! WWG1WGA!!!🙏❤️🙏

None None @MUDD
14 August, 02:31
not a cent

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 August, 02:22
exactly! All I care about is stopping these evil bastards from hurting these babies and innocent people!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 August, 02:20
does buying silver to say fuck the crown count?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 August, 02:20
NEVER have, never will and I suck at memes. lol