I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 August, 02:18
Who else can say they have not profited at all from this movement? I haven't. I don't even sign the memes I've made, and it's definitely in the thousands, because it's not about me, it's about US!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 August, 02:36
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I try to spread laughter and dump as much knowledge I dig up as I can. I don't know anything about this plan, I'm not an insider, but I believe in it because I believe the world can be a better place for everyone, and this plan wants to do that, so I'm totally onboard. The only thing I want from this movement is for my kids to know that their father stood for what he believed in and never bowed down to what everyone else said or thought. I want my kids to remember me as a fighter. I want my kids to be able to be asked who their hero is, and without reserve, say it was me. To accomplish that, I must keep fighting and holding the line, because they are all that matters to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
Amen my brother in CHRIST!!! WWG1WGA!!!🙏❤️🙏
04:09 PM - Aug 14, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Montanaford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Montana Ford, click on at the bottom under it