Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 August, 05:59
Please keep me in your prayers. After the defib scare the other night I wake up to a singular discomfort in my inner thigh before 5 this morning. It's not a cramp or anything and my heart was beating oddly when I laid down last night. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 06:43
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
So I’m standing outside in my barefeet after 6 in the morning grounding to improve blood polarity & the clouds part…looky, looky what God gifted me with this morning. Certainty! Doesn’t show with a clarity as the eye saw it, but it shows it none the less. Good morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 August, 02:16
WOW!! So cool πŸ™πŸ€©πŸŒπŸ’πŸŒŽπŸŒΎ

Do we think it's a MOON or a Space ship?

13 August, 02:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I saw some person post a scientific explanation for yte tole the moon plays, not necessarily what it is made of. Has to do with the toridal magnetic field the earth, atmosphere & below… t he e sun is a pisitive charge & the moon was a negative charge. I have no guess as to what it is.
But I know WHERE it is NOT!
It is NOT as far away as they are saying!
That chemtrail was BEHIND it.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
What we don't know, Age, is pretty much
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!! πŸ™€πŸ’₯πŸ˜‰πŸ’“
05:09 PM - Aug 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kat istheSea3, click on at the bottom under it