Dottie French @DotOn777
Truth Social is a vicious place...Im coming back to my "family on AU"...
09:51 AM - Aug 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
13 August, 09:24
In response Dottie French to her Publication
If Gab and Twitter had a baby.
If the important people that were banned from Twitter weren't there, I don't think it would be as successful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
13 August, 10:47
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Yes. I got axed back in 2020...I'm just not in the mood to banter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
13 August, 09:22
Good to have you back!! Telegram is even worse, everyone is 'digging" on everyone and if you question it, you are berated then blocked.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
13 August, 04:05
We love you welcome back xxx

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 August, 02:59
YEP..i was there one hour and deleted my account. its another TWITTER shitshow.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 August, 02:42
I agree with these comments, but we need to broaden the circle.
AU does impeccable research and knows so much more about the levels of dimension. Granted TS is heavily biased in a 3D mentality of Ego, we still need to help direct, post memes and remind some of the source of our creation. They are somewhere between normies and AU ... you can only lead by example.
They don't get it ??? , not your fault.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 August, 01:23

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
13 August, 12:40
i was just thinking that the other day. it feels too “normal” (the other extreme feels like a bar fight is about to break out at any moment...)

AU feels special and extraordinary. ✨

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
13 August, 12:26
AU is wonderful :)
Truth Social is meh

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 August, 12:14
I don't know about the Vicious place ... but it sure is ... odd.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
13 August, 11:50
Love the Beautiful Peoples on this platform…..

American Girl @Americangirl
13 August, 11:45
this is home. always has been. ❤️🙏💫🙏❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 August, 11:36
I don’t go there often but you can certainly see it’s purpose. Real truth can be posted there without censorship for the most part and normies can see it. The dick sword fighters are ridiculous and the follow trains ‘I need numbers to feel validated’ are tiresome. But there’s real truth on there that might open some eyes of the curious.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
13 August, 02:48
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
haha

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
13 August, 11:32
I haven’t joined yet. Guess it was a good decision.

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 August, 10:55
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
I rarely go there. I was looking for the mood of folks after the Mar-A-Lago fiasco. I could easily get drawn into BOT CONVERSATIONS, as there were a couple tempting ones.

Funny. The bots are a little easier to spot now...once ya got their m.o.

Maybe I been here longer and I feel more comfortable here.

This is a good platform due to an awesomesauce:

@administrator and PATRIOTS!

WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE😍

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 August, 11:23
So many paid trolls on there , well I hope they are paid if people still feel like that they need taken to another planet

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 August, 11:13
Reddit, Voat, Twit, Gab, FB, Truth, been around the block and i agree
AnonUp is home!
ArchAngels dwell here!
BOOM!!!
😎🙏🏻🙏🏻🎯

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
13 August, 11:09
Feel the same, I have a page there, but hardly go much. Yes, AU is like family

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 August, 11:07
And Telegram😳

Lily B.... @LilyB
13 August, 10:50
There's so much complaining and in-fighting over there. AU is our island in the midst of it all.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 August, 10:34
I just go over there and make fun of them for still arguing with strangers on the internet. 🤣

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 August, 11:00
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😁