Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
ONE of the things they have always called vaccines is "spirit cooking in humans" see, that whole white man shit even way back then, "indians succumbed" is how long and WAY longer they have been doing this shit. They call it "soft kill" I was like TF does that mean. She said, well they don't actually put their hands on them" if you think that "autism" comes from death shots from demons you are one hundred percent correct. AS a kid, saw the script that says "no poison shall by any means harm you" PRESENT TENSE and I said LORD who is doing the poisoning, WELL I think we all know know. PHARMAKIA< IE WITCHCRAFT>
08:09 PM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 August, 03:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes you're right. Autism is caused by vaccinations. It was caused by the measles, rubella, mumps vaccine. (PRIORIX)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 August, 08:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ALSO NOW tech wise ties into their devil grid where salivating secret org morons talk about "harnessing the ethos" they don't RULE SHIT> SEE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396