Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 August, 08:09
ONE of the things they have always called vaccines is "spirit cooking in humans" see, that whole white man shit even way back then, "indians succumbed" is how long and WAY longer they have been doing this shit. They call it "soft kill" I was like TF does that mean. She said, well they don't actually put their hands on them" if you think that "autism" comes from death shots from demons you are one hundred percent correct. AS a kid, saw the script that says "no poison shall by any means harm you" PRESENT TENSE and I said LORD who is doing the poisoning, WELL I think we all know know. PHARMAKIA< IE WITCHCRAFT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Yes you're right. Autism is caused by vaccinations. It was caused by the measles, rubella, mumps vaccine. (PRIORIX)
03:27 AM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it