Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 August, 04:03
PRAYER WARRIORS:
from Valorie Tschopp-Britton's page:
I'm asking that all and any prayer warriors put my son Jeromy on your prayers list, or if your church has a prayer chain going...This is my son 10 days ago on life support, from a critical brain injury, and having to have part of his skull removed, surgery on his brain, (which the injury was so traumatic it pushed his brain over by 12 millimeters)...He was clinically dead when found, the Drs did not expect him to live through surgery, but he did, then Drs said he could be in a "vegetative" state the rest of his life, and he's not! Praise God! However, his brain is still SWOLLEN, and his memories/awareness is very jumbled, and he has several issues..he is still in need of much-needed healing...he can now stand, and talk, but his coordination is still unsteady, and he still can't feed himself.I will post an update pic next.BUT GOD! 🙏🙏💖
Let's lift Jeromy and his family and friends in prayer!
Thank you to all who join in prayer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Screenmaker55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Screen Maker, click on at the bottom under it