Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
18 August, 04:48
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Prayers for your sister πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God heal her and help her keep fighting and find happiness again βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
15 August, 11:38
πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 August, 03:53
πŸ§‘πŸ™πŸ§‘

Lucinda Randolph @LovefunmagictruthjusticeQ
13 August, 08:02
😍 Prayers sent. Stay strong! Almost there

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
13 August, 03:45
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

ECM Arizona @EM5793
13 August, 12:56
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

ECM Arizona @EM5793
13 August, 12:56
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Law & Physics @physics171
13 August, 11:56
Sending loving healing vibes for you all.
πŸ™πŸ’œ

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
13 August, 10:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‡

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 August, 09:41
Dear KJ, and your sister Joie, mothers are so very precious and losing her is the incredibly tough, my prayers and sympathies for you both. You never really get over it, but in time the love memories override the loss and the focus of those times become a joyful conversation.
Depression is difficult, esp if coupled with being ill. Bring her joy with each meal and a funny tale about anything and when better take her out into the sunshine ... very difficult to be sad in the sunlight ... it recharges us.
I pray that this gives you some comfort and that your family gains strength and health through our love. God Bless.
#prayerteam

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 August, 09:32
😒 I know your pain. Sending to you and your sister a lot of love and prayers. Keep faith and hope. God will help you to learn to live with this pain and be happy again. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Timewill tell @lkb123awake
13 August, 09:21
Prayers to you and your sister, I lost my mom 16 years ago and my mil in May. Both were incredible women but the lesson I learned from the mourning process is that I want to do better so that I can see them again as well as live everyday with more love and compassion than the day before. If nothing else live for her that is what your mother would want you to do.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
13 August, 08:54
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
13 August, 08:40
πŸ™

MvA_r @MvA_r
13 August, 08:21
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

shine where healing is needed

πŸ™
Blessing - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreBlessing Β· DarpanLoveLightβ„— 2014 Snake MusicReleased on: 2011-10-28Auto-generated by YouTube.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
13 August, 08:06
πŸ™Prayers for you and Joie.πŸ™πŸ’ž

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 August, 05:18
Prayers!!!!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 August, 04:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 August, 04:07
βœ¨πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žfor you bothπŸ•Šβœ¨

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
13 August, 02:43
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ Prayers for Joie and you too.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
13 August, 02:33
πŸ™πŸ™I can almost feel your pain reading your message in my personal opinion I think God came to fetch his angels who are not needed in this fight to rest. Lost my mom Aug last year and this month is especially hard. Remind your sister daily about what there is to still live and fight for also remind her that you love her everyday. Give yourself also time to rest and look after yourself aswell take a walk outside in nature. Praying for you and your sister for comfort, strenght and that God would send his angels to surround you. Strenght my friend, God Bless

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 August, 01:23
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Adrenal Fatigue?πŸ”

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 August, 12:58
Prayer sent. πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 August, 12:43
Prayers just sent, she will receive peace, comfort, healing and strength. You are a beautiful sister!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 August, 12:38
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
13 August, 12:22
Prayers to you all!!!

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
13 August, 12:00
prayers, love and healing πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ’•

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 August, 11:25
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»