Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
12 August, 05:22
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Yup. Copy that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 August, 04:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulof Love @Souloflove
12 August, 04:31
One of his most famous pics. 🤩

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 August, 05:29
In response Soulof Love to her Publication
Iconic is the word I think I heard!
🕊🙏🏻🕊

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 August, 03:00

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 August, 02:55

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 August, 01:41
Please hurry! We are in desperate need of a good cleansing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 August, 12:09
Nana thinks this is one of the top 5 iconic photos of this whole time. I was shocked that it was not in Pres. Trumps last book of photos. This one and the one of him with the Bible standing at the church and that one was in it.