MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
LET US PRAY FOR GODS PROTECTION FOE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND MELANIA TRUMP AND ALL OF US ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM ALL OF SATANS LIES AND HOAXES IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW
10:05 AM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
14 August, 06:31
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
every day without fail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 August, 12:53
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Same here. His getting elected finally brought me to daily prayer, at a ripe enough age.
Very grateful for that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 August, 06:19
🙏🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 August, 06:13
🙏🙏🙏😇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 August, 06:03
DON JR, THEY WILL BE FINE...

BUT IN CASE OF MIKE POMPEO I AM NOT SURE AT ALL...

IF I COULD BET ON POMPEO WILL NEVER MADE IT TILL 2023...THIS IS CERTAIN, ITS NOT A BETABLE AT ALL😂😂😂

POMPEO CLEAN DIRTY LAUNDRY FOR NETANJAHU, AND YOU KNOW, KARMA HAS TO BE FULLFILLED...

MOSSAD WILL NOT ALLOW POMPEO TO LEAK THEIR DEALZ...

Q: WHEN CANARY SINK

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 August, 05:56
Everyday Don Jr. The Trump family is always in our prayers. More now than ever. May God Protect the Trump family and keep you All healthy and Safe. In Jesus Name Through His Blood for Mankind I Pray. Amen.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 August, 05:54
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝💜🏁🇺🇸🏁💜☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏
God Bless POTUS & FLOTUS.🤗

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 August, 09:45
🙏❤️🙏❤️Dear Heavenly Father, Please watch over our beloved President Donald J. Trump, First Lady, Melania and the rest of his family. Please keep them all safe and well protected. Please GOD, if it be your will, help us get him back into his rightful place as President soon. Please don't allow anymore lies to be spread about him and his family. Please stop all of the people trying to start a civil war, with those of us, that know who our rightful President is, and that stand up for You, GOD and Your Son, JESUS CHRIST, our LORD and SAVIOR. Watch over all of your children and keep us safe and protected. Give everyone peace and your guidance throughout these troubling times. Put your hedge of protection around us all and stop these demons from causing anymore harm to your children and the beautiful world that you created. In JESUS' name I pray, Amen.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 August, 07:23
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 August, 07:16
prayers incoming…..🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 August, 06:24
Praying often for the whole Trump family.
Lord Jesus please place an impenetrable hedge of protection around President Trump, Melania, and the whole Trump family. Give them peace and strength as they continue to fight for America. Guide them to victory over every attack. Show them your path Lord and extinguish every Satanic flaming arrow sent to cause them harm. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen 🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
12 August, 06:23
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 August, 06:15
You got 'em! Prayers, that is...
I cannot imagine the strain of all of this-- because the abuse has been relentless since the escalator!

BUT I also believe with all my heart, they will go down in American AND World History as some of the greatest Patriots and lovers of Humanity since our Country's inception! He is already the Greatest President of my lifetime!

God was so gracious to us by granting Donald Trump the kind of brain and fortitude he would need to lead this great country and world-wide movement! I honor and pray for him and the whole Trump family!

Colette Stephanie @ColetteStephanie
12 August, 06:21
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by going following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

Ange Love @LoveM
12 August, 06:03
🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 August, 06:00
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻