MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 August, 10:05
LET US PRAY FOR GODS PROTECTION FOE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND MELANIA TRUMP AND ALL OF US ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM ALL OF SATANS LIES AND HOAXES IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
You got 'em! Prayers, that is...
I cannot imagine the strain of all of this-- because the abuse has been relentless since the escalator!

BUT I also believe with all my heart, they will go down in American AND World History as some of the greatest Patriots and lovers of Humanity since our Country's inception! He is already the Greatest President of my lifetime!

God was so gracious to us by granting Donald Trump the kind of brain and fortitude he would need to lead this great country and world-wide movement! I honor and pray for him and the whole Trump family!
06:15 PM - Aug 12, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Colette Stephanie @ColetteStephanie
12 August, 06:21
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by going following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396