Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 August, 12:04
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:36pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 August, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
* Agents of a foreign (corporate) power * Fraud atop fraud!

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the 16th Amendment, the Income Tax, and the IRS.”
~ Ron Paul COINCIDENCE??

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment."
U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly @KungfuKelly
Americans gonna be on the IRS like flies on ...
01:24 AM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KungFu Kelly, click on at the bottom under it