Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:36pm Eastern...
12:04 AM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
12 August, 03:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Why does any of you here think that $740 billion bill will be ratified in Hall of Records???
Why does any of you here think that Guardian of Global Repository ratified and paid out any of the bills
Why does any of you here think that IRS or government has money to fund the employment of new employees???
Will you stop sharing fake news and use critical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 August, 10:42
agreed, sounds more like it
i cant imagine arming a bunch of actuary majors with anything except excel formulas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
12 August, 10:37
ah yes, that’s more like it.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 August, 08:39
Was thinking UN and NATO. I posted as a response to Laura Logan :-)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 August, 08:37
Tar. Gets.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
12 August, 08:36
white hats took over the UN.

but ya no way. its all wakey wakey wakey news

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 August, 06:17
well this does make more sense with the guns/ammo🙄
IRS>>IMF>>UN

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 August, 01:35
Yikes! They KNOW Americans won't apply to
work for the UN...

So they're building their army from 'within'.

God knows what these poor applicants will go thru...
MK Ultra, implants, etc.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 August, 10:43
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Stranger Things 😎

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 August, 01:29
UN must raise its head
So we can cut the fooker off.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 August, 01:14
If we are watching a movie and all evil plans are laid to bare it makes sense why the United States has a Black Swan and becomes bankrupt which would dissolve the Fed and IRS. My only concern is who controls the New Financial System which is currently being put in place. i pray it’s good people.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 August, 12:34

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 August, 12:20
* Agents of a foreign (corporate) power * Fraud atop fraud!

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the 16th Amendment, the Income Tax, and the IRS.”
~ Ron Paul COINCIDENCE??

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment."
U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States,

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
12 August, 01:24
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Americans gonna be on the IRS like flies on ...

Gole Gora @Aragon
12 August, 09:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I am looking to the IRS form 1040X and I am not clear on what needs to be completed to be refunded, can you give us some pointers on how to do it, if you know?

https://www.irs.gov/pub/ir...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 August, 12:07
ITS STILL TREASON SEASON

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 August, 12:07
ITS STILL TREASON SEASON

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
12 August, 12:06
What do we call them, from the LOW Manual @vincentkennedy ?

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
12 August, 06:58
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
TRAITOR

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
12 August, 06:59
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication