Rachel T22 @RachelT
Guys ....I am so sorry to bother anyone ...but my son has been sick for a while and I prayed alot and something amazing happened and I manifested the most incredible healing doctor and place for him...and i am getting him there no matter what!!!! .and I got him an appointment for Aug 16 and my sons father now tells me he cant help much....anyway so if u can please just share this give send go link i would be eternally grateful...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™https://givesendgo.com/G3N...
09:07 AM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 August, 10:18
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
πŸ™‚ Its no bother! ..great newsπŸ’œπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 August, 10:10
Sending prayers! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 August, 10:06
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 August, 10:00
beautiful news! many blessings to you and continued prayers!πŸ™πŸ’•

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
12 August, 06:50
Rachel/Ethan, sending prayers (money too) and good vibes your way. I am just turning the corner on what was a very tough month for me health wise and am glad I can help in a small way. May God go with you both....

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 August, 08:01
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
Thank u soo much ..love uπŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ™Œ

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 August, 02:34
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 August, 02:31
πŸ™πŸ» Prayers, love & donation coming to you Rachel! πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I hope everything works out for Ethan!