Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 August, 09:07
Guys ....I am so sorry to bother anyone ...but my son has been sick for a while and I prayed alot and something amazing happened and I manifested the most incredible healing doctor and place for him...and i am getting him there no matter what!!!! .and I got him an appointment for Aug 16 and my sons father now tells me he cant help much....anyway so if u can please just share this give send go link i would be eternally grateful...🙏🙏🙏https://givesendgo.com/G3N...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
Rachel/Ethan, sending prayers (money too) and good vibes your way. I am just turning the corner on what was a very tough month for me health wise and am glad I can help in a small way. May God go with you both....
06:50 AM - Aug 12, 2022
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRepublicForWhichIStand in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 August, 08:01
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
Thank u soo much ..love u🙏❤️🥰🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
12 August, 09:16
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Love u too Rachel, I'll see you both at the finish line when we burn this mother down and build it back up into the Republic it should have always been.