Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 August, 08:41
"I forgive my ancestors for practicing: sins of idolatry, demon worship, witchcraft and occultism, occultism abuse, babies blood, abortion, occultic blood line, witchcraft, incest, New Age, ritual rape, blood sacrifice, Janus, Jezebel embedded in the mind and emotions, hatred of religious piety, competition and accommodation, compromise, temple prostitution, licentious rituals, infanticide, accoutrements of witchcraft, seduction, satanic scheming, satanic makeup (lipstick, false eyelashes etc.), political control, feminist, sorcery, nefarious damnation, diabolical cunningness, diabolical design, sympathetic magic, religious prostitution, representation of Baal, public prostitution, hatred of men/women, fear of men/women, lust, adultery, divorce, perversion, child abuse, shedding innocent blood, all sins of stubbornness and rebellion and evil heart of unbelief." https://healinganddelivera... — handy checklist!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
You wouldn't happen to have anything about "rejection" of the youngest child? (Where that comes from?) Just found out that something like that is running through my family tree on both sides, and my ex's family.
08:52 AM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Gonna Sparkle, click on at the bottom under it