Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"I forgive my ancestors for practicing: sins of idolatry, demon worship, witchcraft and occultism, occultism abuse, babies blood, abortion, occultic blood line, witchcraft, incest, New Age, ritual rape, blood sacrifice, Janus, Jezebel embedded in the mind and emotions, hatred of religious piety, competition and accommodation, compromise, temple prostitution, licentious rituals, infanticide, accoutrements of witchcraft, seduction, satanic scheming, satanic makeup (lipstick, false eyelashes etc.), political control, feminist, sorcery, nefarious damnation, diabolical cunningness, diabolical design, sympathetic magic, religious prostitution, representation of Baal, public prostitution, hatred of men/women, fear of men/women, lust, adultery, divorce, perversion, child abuse, shedding innocent blood, all sins of stubbornness and rebellion and evil heart of unbelief." https://healinganddelivera... — handy checklist!
08:41 AM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
11 August, 09:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I prefer to HATE what God hates.

Proverbs 6:16-23

1 Cor 6:9,10

God is clear on who will not inherit the kingdom and what he hates. Those are the things we do not have to forgive. God forgives only if the people make changes into line with His will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 August, 09:23
im disappointed in myself…i just cant😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 August, 08:53
releasing the traumas in your family bloodline, ive heard this is what moves your whole family (you) forward. ive done something similar.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
11 August, 08:52
You wouldn't happen to have anything about "rejection" of the youngest child? (Where that comes from?) Just found out that something like that is running through my family tree on both sides, and my ex's family.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
11 August, 08:50
There are healings that happen when we admit the sins and repent for the sins of the family members who came before us. What we align with follows us generationally. What we dis-align with breaks off. Rejection of the youngest child, bad blood, phrases that our family has passed down to us. Was speaking with someone about it last night at a home church.👀

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 08:44
people are not meant to be sin-eaters for other people who have passed before us.

Jesus died to save us from sin. God loves us all.

Sending love to all.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 August, 09:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
if we take on these family “sins” which are passed down through generations, then i think this maybe what you are calling, “sin eating”. by forgiving, healing, releasing, transmuting these sins of the past, you’re doing the opposite of taking on”eating” these traumas.