Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 August, 01:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 August, 01:27
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Juan stated on Operation Disclosure last night that President Trump would be arrested!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 August, 01:34
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I highly doubt that! This is an indication that he works for the DS.

11 August, 01:38
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Not surprising, many can't stand him. I'm beginning to wonder now about all those who think he a God, like Nino, charlie ward, and others!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 August, 01:54
Nino is just sucked in. Nino is a good guy but he is gullible. Charlie Ward is a fraud. he is deep state. Simon Parkes...deep state. Many think Juan is awesome. I have found few that dislike him. i feel like one of those few.

Nancy Cottrell @starshine
i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST TO BOTH YOU AND DIMITRI, I HADN'T BEEN ABLE TOO!!!
01:59 AM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 August, 02:01
really?

11 August, 02:05
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE, SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KEEP ME FROM TALKING TO YOU ARE DIMITRI. I HAVE TO LEAVE AU AND COME BACK IN IN ORDER TO POST?????