Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 August, 01:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 August, 01:27
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Juan stated on Operation Disclosure last night that President Trump would be arrested!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 August, 01:34
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I highly doubt that! This is an indication that he works for the DS.

Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Not surprising, many can't stand him. I'm beginning to wonder now about all those who think he a God, like Nino, charlie ward, and others!!
01:38 AM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 August, 01:54
Nino is just sucked in. Nino is a good guy but he is gullible. Charlie Ward is a fraud. he is deep state. Simon Parkes...deep state. Many think Juan is awesome. I have found few that dislike him. i feel like one of those few.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 August, 01:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST TO BOTH YOU AND DIMITRI, I HADN'T BEEN ABLE TOO!!!

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 August, 01:42
I think you're on point. All these characters are questionable. I have this discussion with my wife very often, trying to figure out their angle. One thing we know for sure, is that the DS is pushing their propaganda in many forms, often impersonating the conservative Trump supporters just like Antifa did on Jan 6th 2021.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 August, 01:56
EXACTLY Dimitri. AS much as this makes me puke to say it, I think Pence is going to come out a white hat. everything points to him being good..not his actions but words from the prophetic. hes part of the plan.