Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Not knowing how long we have to hold out against...
- a corrupt legal system
- a rapacious tax system
- a murderous medical system
...is getting harder to deal with.

One can "hold the line" spiritually and psychologically, but eventually you end up with bailiffs at the door to collect on debts to the very mafia you are fighting, and fines for non-participation in their slave system.
11:46 PM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 August, 07:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
couldn’t agree more we are being played and the thing is we are totally aware and what the fook have i been able to do . There happy us its hard to smile and say everything is just great . 🕊💖🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 August, 03:31
Do not fear the man who has a story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 August, 03:23
Or having to go in to the Doctor's office for the first time in almost 3 years because of a Delta 8 gummy. 😏

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
11 August, 03:17
100% on point!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
11 August, 03:08
Stunning!!! This is my vibe Martin. Thank you! These are gorgeous. 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
11 August, 01:09
It's always the financially secure saying hold the line and enjoy the show. They are not getting those threats. Easier to say when you are not being attacked.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 August, 01:08
I do believe our numbers are growing by the minute. Even the bailiffs are seeing their corruption now. Mankind will unite and Love will prevail. You see and capture the beauty in this world, do not overlook God working in the hearts of His children. 🙏❤️🕊
BTW love these photos

arba happihr @arba
11 August, 12:22
Whoa! Outstanding!
I couldn't pick a favorite. I loved them all. thanks for sharing

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
11 August, 06:31
So beautiful! You have such a good eye and composition!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 August, 04:29
Declare yourself a living human and ignore them. They have no right to the life or property of any of us. I did it and I am relatively at peace, at least in my soul. 🙂
I would rather die than be a slave and support these inhuman criminals. For freedom, for the nation, for future generations. It's worth it.
I record and archive everything, I send out warning letters to "officials" and criminal "judicial enforcement", and if they don't understand even this, I issue invoices. Invoices are payable immediately and the currency is silver ounces.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 August, 04:33
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Declare yourself a living human and ignore them. They have no right to the life or property of any of us.
https://commonlawcourt.com...
https://jedenzavsetkychvse...