Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 August, 11:05
Sorry ya'll Nana didnt have access at prayer time!
Please pray with us and then help us manifest a wonderful God Divine matrix for our children.

If we united together in service to our ONE God we can TOGETHER make this change.

As things heat up toward this precipice, please stay focused and help each other, remembering that once you also were at the beginnings of realizing the monumental lies we have been raised on.

AT SOME POINT we will all have to stand in God's authority together and just say "NO" enough of the lies and manipulation and take back our country.

Nana thanks my frens John Johnwainthepain01 &dennis1776 for the amazing artwork for Nana's prayer.

We sure miss you here John.

Manifest:
https://www.canva.com/desi...
Prayer:
2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 August, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
8-4-22 JUAN O SAVIN Interview - Part One
with Amy Sever

https://rumble.com/v1eswdn...

Juan
402 years from now
the majority of Earth’s population
won’t be on the surface of the planet
they’ll be OVER the planet & traversing back & forth
living at the edge of space.
In the 3 Abrahamic religions — Muslim, Christian & Jew..
the promise is that they will be
as the sand of the seashore for #
& the stars in the Heaven—a physical & spiritual seed.
Those Guidestones are demonic.
they’re the devil’s own story—that's what HE wants for you
& destroying them means that
WE STAMP OUT
WE COME AGAINST
WE REJECT that entire premise.
That is NOT what God’s future is for us individually
or as a people.
I know the plans for you
plans for a future & an inheritance.
If the Earth needs help.. we build a better world
& get our butts up to the edge of space
& start building out
where God intends for us to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 01:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
When I was talking to Juan in Nashville I told him about my vision of JR showing me the new Tesla building that I have described here many times of platinum looking bans/floors with floors of light in between the platinum ban floors with many levels/floors.

He said no it would not be a Tesla building but it did sound a lot like the design plans he has for space stations that he plans to build soon.

Then in one of the very next videos he did he mentioned building the space stations, 3 of them.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 August, 11:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As we've discussed, Nana,
Juan is telling maybe 9% of what he knows.

When he's free to reveal more of his knowledge
which is dazzling even at 9% — buckle up!

He knows ALL ABOUT about Space, Antarctica,
the Galactics, etc.
& as you say, has built 3 Space Stations.

This video is the first where I've heard him
underscore our LIVING IN SPACE
& he did it poetically & Spiritually, as is his way.

👇 Here's a bit more of that transcript, FYI,
that I couldn't fit into an AU post 🙏💞🌸

https://operationdisclosur...

Ken Dar @kendar667
05 August, 08:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
With regards to Antarctica, I'm a subscriber of the earth crust displacement theory which holds that about 12k years ago, Antarctica was at a very different latitude, much warmer than it is now. What we have to ask is, why are all the countries down there and what did they find? It sure as hell isn't for "ice cores" lol. The other question, possibly even more important, is why was Antarctica ice free 12k years ago? The answers to these questions go a long way towards explaining the current (seemingly insane) political climate.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 August, 12:32
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
Antarctica would have had to have been close to Equatorial to have been ice free 15,000 years ago. We can date South American civilization to around 15,000 years ago, which was the peak Cold of this current Ice Age, meaning that they probably didn't travel their from Africa... Unless Africa was much closer.... What if Pangea was more recent than reported?

Ken Dar @kendar667
Good points, sorry for the late reply, just saw this. The Piri Reis map from the 1500's shows the entire coastline of Antarctica as it would appear in an ice free state. It is an open question how such a map from that period can exist. Some say the map is based on earlier source material but even that would be a mystery if one believes that Antarctica has been at the south pole for millions of years. Clearly at some point in the (relatively) recent past, Antarctica was at a much different latitude, recently enough to be fully mapped with good accuracy and no ice.
08:45 PM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kendar667 in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 August, 09:44
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
I think I disagree with myself partly on this one. Antarctica could have been right where it is, and also free from snow and ice, as recently as 3 million years ago, before this current 2 million year long Ice Age began. The Earth was at it's peak heat about 50 million years ago, and has been cooling ever since. There is a good chance that the Earth didn't have Polar Ice Caps as recently as 3 million years ago.

Ken Dar @kendar667
10 August, 10:13
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I hear what you are saying but consider this, there are 90ft tall fruit trees stuck in the permafrost where nothing now grows other than maybe some mosses and lichens. It's not about temperature, it's about sunlight. Remember that trees such as this need boatloads of sunlight, something that would not exist at that latitude, regardless of ambient air temp.