Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 12:21
Their timeline going to run Tulsi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
From March 13, 2022
Re: Tulsi Gabbard

"Continue to watch Tulsi Gabbard and her words. The tide is turning, and more people from the left will go to the right. My children, I know you are asking, "Lord, how can we trust anyone from that side?" My children, watch. Some will have an honest change of heart. Not everyone has sold their soul to the devil.

You will hear of two in one day announce they are switching parties, and there will be more that will announce they are not running for re-election. They know what is coming, and they are terrified the rightful president is about to make his grand entrance. They are on pins and needles, wondering when they will be taken away. They know it will happen. They know it is a sure thing."

https://www.jgminternation...
08:32 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 August, 09:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Tulsi cannot be trusted. She’s in my state. Very familiar with her tactics. She’s pretending to be the voice of reason. She poses as a Native Hawaiian but isn’t. People here don’t appreciate this deception. She is pretty, has a pleasing low pitched voice, many believe she is a tranny, IDK that. She flashes satanic hand symbols. She’s a practiced deceiver.

Let’s do what Japan just did today, dissolve the entire government, then do not elect politicians, only non politicians to start the true Republic again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 11:31
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I don't trust her either. She gives me the heebie jeebies.
Not good vibes in my opinion.