Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 12:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Another image of Tulsi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 August, 03:06
Is this why she is at the top of my recommended follows on TS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 August, 03:26
🌱 Holy Basil is easy to grow :)

https://wealthfulmind.com/...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 August, 12:21
1221 TS

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 August, 11:23
[i]
[9]
** 2 pics

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 August, 08:37

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 08:32
From March 13, 2022
Re: Tulsi Gabbard

"Continue to watch Tulsi Gabbard and her words. The tide is turning, and more people from the left will go to the right. My children, I know you are asking, "Lord, how can we trust anyone from that side?" My children, watch. Some will have an honest change of heart. Not everyone has sold their soul to the devil.

You will hear of two in one day announce they are switching parties, and there will be more that will announce they are not running for re-election. They know what is coming, and they are terrified the rightful president is about to make his grand entrance. They are on pins and needles, wondering when they will be taken away. They know it will happen. They know it is a sure thing."

https://www.jgminternation...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 August, 09:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Tulsi cannot be trusted. She’s in my state. Very familiar with her tactics. She’s pretending to be the voice of reason. She poses as a Native Hawaiian but isn’t. People here don’t appreciate this deception. She is pretty, has a pleasing low pitched voice, many believe she is a tranny, IDK that. She flashes satanic hand symbols. She’s a practiced deceiver.

Let’s do what Japan just did today, dissolve the entire government, then do not elect politicians, only non politicians to start the true Republic again.

10 August, 08:32

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 August, 08:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Exactly. Where was Tulsi?

10 August, 08:31

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 08:30
From February 27, 2022
Re: Tuli Gabbard

"Watch! News will break out about Tulsi Gabbard. She is changing sides from Blue to Red. She has seen what is going on and cannot stand for what they stand for.

Yes, Tulsi is not one of them. Watch, My children, as more switch sides. More will suddenly retire and step down. They know they will not win this time. The Democratic party, as you know it and see it now, will be no more.

Yes, this is a time to clean house, you would say—spring cleaning of anyone who does not stand with Me and does not stand for freedom."

https://www.jgminternation...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 August, 10:06
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Sorry but Julie Greene got Tulsi wrong. This switch idea has been percolating for several years, including the fake fight with Hilldog. People have been promoting Tulsi, telling her to switch, playing her up as moderate when she is far left. This one is highly deceptive. Nobody vets these people even after all the trouble we have for not vetting them. Easier to take the word of a self proclaimed prophet. Tulsi is a pretty folly. RINO in the making.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 August, 07:57
Is she a man ?

Kira Kju @kju17
10 August, 08:21
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Is she a human?

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
10 August, 07:35
WEF

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 August, 07:34
She has that “Bride of Frankenstein” vibe about her.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 August, 07:43
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
or

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 August, 05:55
12:21
T T > 20 20 [vision]
20 20 > 22
[There] timeline is f00ked, clean & swift

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 August, 05:15
i don't mean to be offensive
but, whether she's a white hat in disguise
or just plain dumb, her name
is *not only!* an anagram
but a palindrome for...

i, slut

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 August, 08:40
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Crude and crass, and yes offensive.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
10 August, 03:14
Tulsi Endorsed Joe Biden Publicly and told people to vote for him. She lost all Credibility when she did that even if I agree with other things she says. If you Publicly Endorsed Joe Biden…youve lost your say in these dire times…she didnt say anything thats not common sense.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 August, 03:11
She appears on FOX often and I was given such a hard time about this one after mentioning my doubts about her. One way or the other, the Tulsi truth will come out.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 August, 02:52
here is another for the Tulsi file

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 August, 02:57
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
someone please send this to Jesse Waters

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 August, 04:04
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
looks like a witch

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 August, 02:37
Here she was just yesterday with JW

connie wright @cowri
10 August, 02:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Klaus Schwab student

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 August, 02:35
Then I am sure they are "prepared" for
No?.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 August, 02:16
Who will they run on OUR timeline? Nobody? Cuz they don't exist in OUR timeline, do they?

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
10 August, 03:20
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Red Edge @Rededge
11 August, 01:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Exactly all evil are gone then

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 August, 01:57
You warned us about her months ago.
Think it was something like "we're on to you" sort of thingy!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 August, 01:28
Was Tulsi involved in the missile launched from Hawaii that was meant to take out Trump?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 August, 01:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Really?👀

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 August, 08:43
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
missile was launched from Washington

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 August, 01:15

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 August, 01:04
She’s on Fox News a lot.

Caps = 40 > 4.
TS = 12:21.

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous
A,b,c,d,e......

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
10 August, 01:03
1221 take it away

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
10 August, 01:02
there has always been a part of me hoping she was legit. if not its pretty sad and she does act well. i guess time will tell

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 August, 01:00
Freaky because I just spoke with a family member the other day who I haven't talked with in months and Tulsi came up! He was Pro Trump until Jan 6 when he felt Trump gave the enemy all the ammo they needed. Also a conservative Christian and he at one time seemed to kinda understand what was happening but now I doubt that. He got the jab to keep his job and has been sick ever since. Anyway, he started rattling off who "he likes for 2024"...both were women...Kristi Noem and Tulsi Gabbard.

Fooken wild.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
10 August, 12:58
I liked her... but is it possible she speaks with forked tongue?
WEF young leader...
illuminati symbolism...
antifa...

She DID go to Trump Tower after Nov 2016 to talk to him .. the only democrat to do so with massive backlash from the Dems..
Did she know Trump Tower was bugged..??
Did Obama hear the convo..???

..oh to be a fly on the wall...