Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 12:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
10 August, 05:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2023 coming in hot! 😎🍿

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
OMG, @hiiipow3r , I just realized something. Do you remember @vincentkennedy posted a photoshop of Biden's face unmasked and it was JFK Jr'd face behind the mask?! And Biden is "POTUS 46".🤔🤔
06:22 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply
Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
11 August, 02:56
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
So....... Who is running the show????????????

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 August, 10:22
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Does he say Kennedy/Trump?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
11 August, 10:30
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I think he said " then candidate Trump". :)

Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 August, 04:57
He might be but hope he doesn't wear the Bydone mask.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
11 August, 04:08
Great catch!

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
11 August, 02:39
I remember that one

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 August, 11:54
I remember that one

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 August, 11:44
Remember this, too :)

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 August, 11:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Now I remember! :)

memes matter @NoComment
11 August, 05:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i love our life

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 August, 09:19
😎

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 August, 11:40
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Now that would be an entertaining end to all of this :)

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
11 August, 02:48
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Oh my !! That would be some shit!! Lol..

Skyla Macy @SkylaMacy
10 August, 06:30
I have made $100 every hour in one day.That was my ideal day in my life and my boss was very content with me..CNN is additionally intrigued from my work and is very happy..check further subtleties by open the underneath site..
Go to this link…………… http://Www.BizPay1.com