Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Who scream the loudest… are on the flight logs.
04:16 PM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 August, 06:34
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Omg these evil people. Sooooon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 06:34
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
It is here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Harding @Believer101
10 August, 06:00
Evil Creeps....what goes around comes around!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 August, 05:46
He's probably talking about some little boy in his basement.

10 August, 05:46
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Evil

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
10 August, 05:25
Mirrors

REDRUM.
REDRUM.
REDRUM.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 August, 05:24
He is a devil triple BACK ON IT IN JESUS NAME

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 August, 05:18
if you are talking about biden, blinken, garland and all the fbi brass, i agree

MvA_r @MvA_r
10 August, 04:46
Mirror that
Mirror that
Mirror that

10 August, 04:51
In response MvA_r to his Publication
I wonder what dark real secrets lie in hie books

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 August, 04:20
A lot of the anti Trump Hollywood crowd have been absent from awards shows these past few years. i wonder if Mr. King has joined them. I won't miss his dumb ass.

connie wright @cowri
10 August, 04:20
Stephen is too stupid to know that we all know about his trips to the Epstein Islands & the children he rape & murdered, same with Rob Reiner. The people know about Hollyweird

10 August, 04:28
In response connie wright to her Publication
I have heard Prison is a good place too write books?