Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
03 February, 11:58
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I don't remember where I heard this, but I didn't go down any rabbit hole over it. I get it. I believe it. :(
I'm forgetting the guys' name who wears glasses? That talked about his time working on 51? So he kind of described what he saw between some doors at 51... and when I listened to it again more recently, I freaked myself out because it honestly sounded like he saw a child, or something child-size. But he wouldn't say that (and he wasn't asked). It was like, when you start to hear things differently - it stuck out to me the second time I heard it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
04 February, 12:20
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Phil Schneider?

Kyra Drg @Kyra
04 February, 04:49
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Phil Schneider, there are so many videos on youtube, which one to watch? I watched one where he talks about how he lost his fingers and failly lost his life. I don't remember the kids where to look? do I have to watch them all?

yo. lisa @crownostars
i sure don't know.
just saw one of his videos a long time ago.
as later mentioned in this thread, i haven't made much foray into the UFO stuff, so unsure how to direct you in these matters :)
08:28 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it