Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
If I were President Trump and Melania, I'd throw out everything they touched, tear up the carpeting, fumigate the whole place, start over and buy all new, send the govt. a bill, and if they don't pay, sue the heck out of them.

https://nypost.com/2022/08...
08:54 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 August, 01:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
So Melania should get a brand new wardrobe AND get to redesign/remodel Mara-lago!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
09 August, 09:50
Sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 August, 09:38
My concern is what did they plant while there?

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
09 August, 09:10
They probably jacked off in Melonia’s closet.

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 August, 09:06
idk they actually got in unless they were invited. can you imagine whos watching 45 and his fam and properties. i see this more as optics. but thats just my opinion. why didnt they raid his nj place at the same time? Doesnt he move there in the summer?

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 August, 08:57
God only know what they planted in there.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 August, 08:58
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Yep!