Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 November, 10:32
I don't know if one can believe enough to cover for their entire family, for all those who just can't seem to see, feel, or let go fo control, but I love them all so very much and God knows I am trying, and I will never give up, just as I love You all so very much, I will stand in that Gap for ALL My Family, because I Know HE is HE and I pray that my Heart may be big enough for God to grant favor to all those I LOVE SO MUCH until they all walk over that bridge and join me as I Stand Strengthened By GOD and forever unmovable and anchored by The Love and Grace of Christ. Oh I Pray and I Pray, in The name of Christ Jesus please let it be Father. 🙏
https://youtu.be/1CH5QaYzi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 August, 09:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it