Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I don't know if one can believe enough to cover for their entire family, for all those who just can't seem to see, feel, or let go fo control, but I love them all so very much and God knows I am trying, and I will never give up, just as I love You all so very much, I will stand in that Gap for ALL My Family, because I Know HE is HE and I pray that my Heart may be big enough for God to grant favor to all those I LOVE SO MUCH until they all walk over that bridge and join me as I Stand Strengthened By GOD and forever unmovable and anchored by The Love and Grace of Christ. Oh I Pray and I Pray, in The name of Christ Jesus please let it be Father. 🙏
https://youtu.be/1CH5QaYzi...
10:32 AM - Nov 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 January, 09:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen Brother! They may not understand right now, but they will. We keep walking until He calls us up. ❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 January, 10:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🤗🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 August, 09:36
Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen!

09 August, 10:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌 . . . 🙏❤️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 April, 03:42
Trust in God's mercy and remember he loves our Family members even more then we do. That's why we are being called to do the hard work for them. That is the essence of WWG1WGA.

10 April, 03:51
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 April, 02:15
You are a beautiful soul, Jason😇

10 April, 02:41
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
As are You Sister. God Bless You. All my love. 🙏❤️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
10 April, 02:14

10 April, 02:42
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 November, 10:22
I understand what you are saying Jason. I too continue to pray that those in my family who have not crossed over from death to Life, will some day, in some way be awakened to the Truth, see the Light and cross that bridge into the waiting opened arms of Jesus. 😇

28 November, 10:24
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
21 November, 10:58
AMEN BROTHER. LOVE U TOO🤗❤🙏🏼

21 November, 02:04
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
Amen. love You So Much Sister. ♥️♥️♥️

amy lilley @amylilley
21 November, 10:56
AMEN AMEN AMEN🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️😎

21 November, 01:58
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Love you so much!! ♥️🙏🕊️

21 November, 10:38
Zach Williams - Walk With You (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Watch the lyric video for #WalkWithYou!Listen to #WalkWithYou on the album #RescueStory now:https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/RescueStoryAlbumOutwwConnect with Zac...